Friday, September 28, 2007

so much has happened

yea. so much.

What Is? came and went , and blew everyone away. 51 decisions made. 51 new brothers and sisters. awesome!

Wilson's prom was simply amazing. So nice to just look onto the majestic mountains and vast oceans that God had created. Poor kangaroo though , i think we ran over it's tail with 3 different cars.

Inner Champion was fun. I know i've heard the faith of the centurion story a million times, but it's just God's simple reassurance to me that : just ask Me , believe that if I say it , it will be done. I mean, prayer is so simple , and yet so hard. We expect instant results. We expect to SEE it happen. We expect to use visible and earthly means to get our prayers answered. We do not realise God can also work behind the scenes. We do not grasp the power of Jesus, all He needs to do is say the word and the prayer is answered. Just pray and commit to Him.

Games Day just concluded. FANTASTIC FAITH won the cup! lol it was a great team effort for everyone. I guess it all boils down to the fact that most of our members came and the familiarity and team spirit was present.

I guess i had better go back to assignments and work. I can't believe i've studied for 4.5 years to be an engineer, only to realise at the last moment that I do not want to be one, i just want to get out of uni, get a job and get married. WTF? i'm seriously sick of studying and failing and picking myself up and falling down again.

No comments: